Monday, September 8, 2014

Thank you God for this day. Thank you for all that lies ahead. Thank you that I don't have to face with doubts about my basic values and without a sense of your will for my life. Stir in me a love for your will and your way so that nothing can make me stumble. Empower me by your Spirit and guide me by your truth so that I may more perfectly reflect your character. Through Jesus I pray. Amen


 
Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
 
Thoughts on today's verse
 
As someone who had a very clumsy stage of life, this promise is almost beyond believing -- nothing can make me stumble! But when it comes to living life, if I know God's will and love it, I will do it. Then nothing can make me stumble.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment